Child and adolescent Psychiatrist Job in North Carolina
- Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Pamela Mead directly, call or text 203.663.9328 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Very little call if any (phone only) handled by NP
- See 12 to 18 patients per day
- 1 hour for evaluations, 30 minutes for regular appointments, and 20 minutes for med checks
- Board certified, or board eligible working towards board certification
- Only an hour to Raleigh or the beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert