Outpatient Child Psychiatrist Need in Green Bay, WI
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee for 1 to 2 years plus RVU productivity bonus and quality incentive. You will also be offered full health/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 6 weeks of PTO/sick days/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME and $5K annually, a 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, professional liability insurance provided, and federal loan programs.
In Green Bay, Wisconsin, you can discover everything from Lambeau Field to Bay Beach Amusement Park. You will enjoy living and working between dense forests, beautiful wetlands, stunning shorelines, and more than 33 sites on the National Register of Historic Places.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2715932.
- Salary guarantee for 2 years
- RVU productivity bonus and quality incentive
- Child outpatient with rotation weekend call schedule
- Outpatient responsibilities Monday through Friday
- Weekend call schedule is 1:6 (rounding during the day and phone in the evenings)
- Possible ECT and substance use intensive outpatient services
- 12 other psychiatrists on staff with the goal of adding 2 more
- Teaching opportunities with a psychiatric residency program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert