Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed in Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
This opportunity has a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice coverage, full comprehensive benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2717335.
- Child/Adolescent psychiatry position
- Full-time position
- Inpatient with possible small outpatient component
- Monday through Friday workweek with a light call
- 1 hour for initial evaluations and 30 minutes for med checks
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Will look at future residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert