Sanford is a city in York County, Maine, and the the seventh-largest municipality in the state. Situated on the Mousam River, Sanford includes the village of Springvale. The city features many lakes in wooded areas, which attract campers.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal loan forgiveness available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Inpatient psychiatrist with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Provide care for adults in acute psychiatric crisis
- Provide the medical leadership to the multidisciplinary teams in the treatment of patients
- Direct the treatment team planning process pharmacologic and therapeutic interventions
- Team of mental health professionals, including nursing, psychiatry, social work, and case management
- BC/BE, and 2022 residents/fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail