A New York Hospital Needs a General Psychiatrist
- New York, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 18, 2023
- General Practice, Psychiatry
- Position Type
The salary is negotiable and will be discussed directly with the candidate. You will also be provided relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, CME, generous PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in New York, NY, at the southern tip of the state of New York. The city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2737806.
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday in an inpatient setting
- Work with an general adult population
- Experience in psychotic disorders a plus
- Academic appointments with opportunities to teach and supervise
- Must be board certified
- Active NY license preferred for immediate need
- No non-compete, can have supplemental work
- Not-for-profit organization with loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert