Part-Time Adult Psychiatry Medical Director Opportunity in New York
- New York, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This employed position offers an hourly rate, malpractice coverage, and PTO.
Come practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Part-time adult psychiatry medical director
- Malpractice coverage and PTO
- Work 20 to 25 hours per week, no weekends or call, and no non compete
- Provide psychiatric care to adults in an ambulatory setting
- Provide individual psychotherapy and medication management as appropriate
- Provide consultations to medical and mental health staff
- Board certified in general psychiatry
- At least 2 years of experience needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert