Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Is Needed in NY
- New York
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
This employed position offers an excellent compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive student loan repayment or housing allotment, relocation assistance, paid premiums for family medical/dental insurance, PTO, STD/LTD, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job 2750179.
- Excellent base salary being offered
- Clinical consultation and telemedicine
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call coverage, holidays, or weekends
- See 10 to 12 patients per day
- Board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrist
- Paid premiums for family medical/dental insurance
- Less than an hour of Rochester
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert