Come live and practice in this upscale north shore town that is home to a renowned university and serves as a popular tourist destination. This hamlet offers wonderful shops, cafes, and restaurants, while maintaining the quaintness of a New England village. It is only minutes away from Fire Island, 12 miles from the Hamptons and beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, and an easy train or car ride into Manhattan.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Inpatient psychiatric/addiction director role
- Provide clinical, educational, and research programs for substances of abuse
- Work with the hospitals and the school of medicine to provide comprehensive services
- Routinely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders when developing programs
- Recruit and retain junior and mid-level clinicians and scientists
- Work collaboratively with faculty and staff at affiliated institutions
- Fellowship trained in addiction preferred
- Must have experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail