General Telehealth Psychiatrist Needed in Tucson, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- General Practice, Psychiatry
- Position Type
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- General outpatient and addictions psychiatry with telepsychiatry option
- Suboxone waiver is required
- Flexible work schedule, no call, no weekends
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- 45 minutes to 1 hour for evaluations and 15 to 20 minutes for medication checks
- Staff includes 10 to 12 other psychiatrists and 8 full-time psych NPs at several locations
- Exceptional earning potential with a annual salary plus production
- Call Brett Jones at 203.663.9368
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert