Psychiatrists Needed Near Greenville, South Carolina
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401(k) retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
You will enjoy living in this South Carolina town with a great university, its own airport, diverse retail venues, and fine dining. The town has been named one of the nation's top 100 Best Communities for Young People to live in. You will be only a short drive away from famous beaches on the Outer Banks and Cape Hatteras.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules, Monday through Friday, and part-time shifts available
- NPs take on-site call, only in emergency will you be contacted
- 16 to 25 patients a day (up to the physician)
- Initial evaluations up to 60 minutes and med management 30 minutes (both are very flexible)
- BC within a year post residency
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert