Hybrid General Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed in Norwalk, Connecticut
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- General Practice, Psychiatry
- Position Type
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and benefits with malpractice/tail coverage
- Full-time outpatient psychiatrist
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Paid weekend coverage assisting consult liaison
- Teaching residents
- Must be board certified
- Will take residents and fellows
- 20 Miles to Westchester County Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert