PM&R Director Need in Southern Ohio With Student Loan Repayment
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
This group is offering guaranteed for salary for two years and it can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target. You will also receive medical school loan repayment, medical benefits with small premium, 5 days of CME and up to $5,000, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays/sick days, relocation assistance, and full benefits.
This opportunity is in a great area to raise your children and has all the amenities. The outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information on this job, please contact email@example.com or by phone at 203.663.9385. Refer to job number 2624942.
- 2-year salary guarantee and bonus incentives
- Inpatient rehab care unit
- Serve patients ages 18 and older
- Monday - Friday and a shared call schedule
- Board certified physiatrist
- Hospital-employed and based
- Full benefits and student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert