Injection Specialist Opportunity in North Carolina
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
This employed position offers an hourly rate of $125 with full benefits.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Hourly rate of $125 plus full benefits
- Fluoroscopic-guided knee and shoulder injection
- Mostly simple knee injections, no stress
- Patients are prepped prior to injection by NPs
- Monday through Friday work schedule, no call
- Physician can be from almost any specialty
- Work-life balance in Charlotte, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert