An exciting injection specialist opportunity is now available at a clinic in Ohio. This position entails performing small joint injections (knees, shoulders) using a mini C-arm for guidance. Prior joint injection experience is a plus but certainly not necessary, the client provides complete and comprehensive training. This is a very low stress position working Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. There are 2 exam rooms in the clinic with NPs or PAs assisting, and the practitioner will alternate room with mid-levels prepping the patients.
This employed opportunity is offering $125 per hour the 1st year. You will be offered 12 days of vacation with 5 days for CME, medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $125 per hour with full benefits
- Work-life balance position with low stress
- Performing small joint injections (knees, shoulders) using a mini C-arm for guidance
- Prior joint injection experience is a plus, not required
- 2 exam rooms in the clinic with NPs or PAs assisting
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Great Cincinnati metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail