Injection Specialist Position in Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
This employed opportunity is offering $125 per hour the 1st year. You will be offered 12 days of vacation with 5 days for CME, medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- $125 per hour with full benefits
- Work-life balance position with low stress
- Performing small joint injections (knees, shoulders) using a mini C-arm for guidance
- Prior joint injection experience is a plus, not required
- 2 exam rooms in the clinic with NPs or PAs assisting
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Great Cincinnati metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert