New York Cancer Center in Need of Hematologist Oncologist
- Poughkeepsie, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance offered, and 4 weeks of vacation.
Come live and practice in New York's picturesque countryside. You will enjoy a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, and sailing. The ski slopes, New York vineyards, or the flying museum where you can get airborne in the open cockpit of a hundred-year-old biplane are only a short drive away.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive compensation package and partnership track
- Well-established group of 15 physicians
- Phenomenal work-life balance
- Very light workload with existing patient base
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
- Light call schedule of 1 weekend every other month
- Needs to be double boarded in IM and oncology
- New York location that is within striking distance of NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert