Hematology-Oncologist Opportunity in Minnesota With $100K Starting Bonus
- Brainerd, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
This employed position offers a very competitive 2-year salary guarantee and a $100K starting bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located on the Mississippi River in Minnesota, situated among great rural areas perfect for hunting, fishing, cycling, camping, and so much more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Very competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- $100K starting bonus
- Relocation and benefits package
- Fiscally strong hospital network with a tremendous reputation
- New breast cancer clinic with access to the latest cancer research
- Accreditation with CoC and NAPBC
- Traditional Monday through Friday schedule with an evenly split call
- Highly-rated public schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert