Come live and practice near the Berkshire Mountains with its scenic rivers and lakes. You will be within minutes of world-renowned music festivals, art galleries, and museums. You will be within a reasonable drive of both Boston and NYC for those weekend getaways to big cities.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Beautiful setting in the Northeast
- Ability for teaching and research
- Member of the Dana- Farber Cancer Care Collaborative
- Community-based cancer center with excellent ancillary services, including surgical support
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome to apply
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians, and world-class technology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail