California Clinic in Need of Hematology or Medical Oncologist
- Riverside, California
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
Downey is a city in southeast Los Angeles County. It is considered part of the Gateway Cities. Come enjoy manicured beach towns or celebrated theme parks, all framed by oceanfront towns and luxury yachts. The amazing Disneyland Resort continues to be one of the best-loved theme parks in the world, while Knott's Berry Farms, Sea World, and other Orange County attractions provide fun for your family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this position, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2726543.
- Join a large private practice with a network of clinics
- Generous compensation package and benefits
- Options in multiple Los Angeles area
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and call will vary on location
- 75% solid tumor, 80% outpatient work
- An existing patient base awaits with NPs on staff at clinics
- Group offers in-house infusion and pharmacy, clinical trials, pain management, and counseling
- All experience levels and H-1B visa candidates are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert