OB/GYN Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Gynecology, Obstetrics
- Position Type
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children. Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating. At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job# 2740580.
- Live in Jacksonville! Only 15 miles to the coast
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Private labor, delivery, and recovery room suites for new mothers
- 18 state-of-the-art LDRP rooms
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Private mother/baby and gynecology inpatient room
- Experienced da Vinci robot and gynecological surgical team
- Well-established, growing group of 2 physicians, 1 midwife, and 1 APRN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert