This opening is in the greater Orlando area with world-famous theme parks like Disney World, eateries run by celebrity chefs, and endless entertainment. You will also be easy drives from the beaches on the Gulf coast and famous Atlantic beaches like Daytona.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Kathi Mogielnicki directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Work 15,12-hour shifts a month with possibility to work 10 shifts
- Supportive and collegial non-profit treat employees as a team
- Eligible for loan forgiveness program
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Choose from several locations
- Vibrant city with so much to do and pleasant weather year round
- Board certified with 5 year of minimum L&D experience
- Spanish helpful but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail