OB Hospitalist Needed in Orlando, FL
- Orange City, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Position Type
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Kathi Mogielnicki directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Work 15, 12-hour shifts a month with possibility to work 10 shifts
- Supportive and collegial non-profit treat employees as a team
- Eligible for loan forgiveness program
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Over 100 providers with large network of support
- Choose from several locations
- Board certified with 5 years of minimum L&D experience
- Spanish helpful but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert