OB/GYN Hospitalist Needed in Riverside, CA
- Riverside, California
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Gynecology, Hospital Medicine (MD), Obstetrics
- Position Type
You will receive a 401(k) with an annual matching program, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, advanced and continuing medical education, life and disability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, professional liability insurance, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
Riverside is one of the fastest growing cities in this region of Southern California. With rivers, mountain peaks, deserts, and fertile valleys, the area offers diversity that few other locations can match. Live here to take advantage of affordable housing, good schools, nearby beaches, mountains, hiking and bike trails, and the Wine Country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any MFM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- 7 to 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Facility delivers more than 3,500 babies a year
- Must have OB and GYN cases to get credentialed
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Board certified in OB/GYN required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert