OB/GYN Physician Needed at an Academic Institution in Nevada
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Gynecology, Obstetrics
- Position Type
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nick Carreira directly at 203.663.9405 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Academic institution seeking an OB/GYN to join them
- Excellent salary plus incentives based on RVUs
- Teaching opportunity
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Level 3 nursery
- Position is open due to organizational and community growth
- Strong compensation package with value bonus
- Paid malpractice with tail, health benefits, 401(k) with match, CME allowance, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert