Come practice in Bel Air, Maryland, a suburb of the Baltimore area, and located close to Havre de Grace, one of the top places to live and visit in Maryland. Bel Air is a peaceful suburb with many historic spots listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with yearly progressive compensation
- Full traditional benefits plus occurrence malpractice
- Large NMW group takes 1st call
- BC or BE accepted
- Level II NICU
- Da Vinci robot
- Decent surgical volume
- Replace a retiring provider
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail