OB/GYN Position at a Multispecialty Practice in New York
- New York, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Gynecology, Obstetrics
- Position Type
You will receive a competitive compensation package, life insurance, a retirement package, and medical benefits.
Come live and practice in New York City. Experience everything New York has to offer: top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining. There is very little that New York City does not have to offer.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB/GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package
- Integral part of a world-class health system
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues
- Team-oriented and performance-driven
- Participate in clinical care and resident and medical student education
- Participate in clinical research activities
- Some experience is preferred
- Vast network throughout the greater New York region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert