An OB/GYN is needed at a well-established hospital group in Indiana. This is a full-time and permanent position with an inpatient and outpatient practice. Subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals. Come join a collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible physicians to apply.
You will receive a highly competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on, exceptional CME funds, 403(b) opportunities including employer match, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Nick Carreira directly at 203.663.9405 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $300K minimum salary
- Well-established hospital practice
- Collegial and supportive group of physicians eager to provide mentorship
- See 15 - 25 patients per day
- 1 in 7 call rotation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities
- Less than an hour from downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail