Texas Facility Is Looking for a New Neurologist to Start a Practice
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
You will receive a guaranteed compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com. Please to job #2438946.
- Salary plus RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- CME time and vacation leave
- Student loan repayment
- 12 - 20 patients per day
- Spanish speaking candidates strongly preferred
- Solo start up
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert