Outpatient Neurologist Needed in the Cincinnati, OH Area
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
Become a full partner in two years. You will be offered a sign-on, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance along with a competitive compensation package.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Partnership track after two years
- Competitive compensation with solid benefits
- Large multi-specialty group with a stellar reputation
- Subspecialties welcome - you can build in your subspecialty
- Cutting edge medicine - medical school students can shadow
- No stroke or trauma call for a great work/life balance
- Ancillary services including top notch infusion therapy center
- Physician owned with lots of autonomy and support for success
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert