Neurologist Opportunity With Ability to Subspecialize in Missouri
- Springfield, Missouri
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
Springfield is a major city in Missouri with full amenities and an international airport. It combines downtown vitality with down home hospitality. There are plenty of arts, entertainment, and shopping options to choose from. Southwest Missouri is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, boasting hundreds of miles of shoreline along beautiful lakes and rivers. Natural caves and springs abound in our state park system.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653318.
- Nationally recognized neuroscience center
- Level 1 stroke, level 1 STEMI, and level 1 trauma center
- Ability to subspecialize as preferred
- No call and 100% outpatient position with strong neurohospitalist support
- Flexible schedule options including part time
- Must be passionate about patient care
- Join an established group of 8 neurologists
- Area population of 50K and the city has 44K higher university students
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert