Outpatient Neurologist Needed in South Dakota
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus RVUs and a possible retention bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a 401(k) retirement plan, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2662167.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- 100% outpatient neurology with no call
- Can subspecialize and build 30%
- Hospital has underground walkway to clinic
- Academics and research available
- Opportunity to work with fellows, residents, and medical students
- Will sponsor H-1B or J-1 visas
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert