General Neurologist opportunity in Naples FL Near a Gulf Coast Golf Course
- Naples, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- General Practice, Neurology
- Position Type
You will receive a competitive financial package including salary (based on MGMA guidelines), wRVU incentive, commencement bonus, and potential for signing bonus, fellowship stipend, and medical education debt assistance. You will be offered full medical benefits, STD and LTD, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2663344.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient general neurology
- EMG and NCS capability preferred, not required
- Monday - Friday with a 1:4 call to enjoy your life
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Low crime rates, safe neighborhoods, family-friendly environment
- Sign-on bonus, fellowship stipend, CME, and more
- Student loan repayment available
- Seven gorgeous golf courses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert