Neurologist Needed in Metro Area of Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position
- Stable and well-respect healthcare system
- Comprehensive stroke center designation
- Gold Seal of approval for brain tumor certification
- General neurology
- Ability to sub-specialize a portion of time
- Work Monday through Friday plus call
- Major metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert