MS Neurologist Needed in Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
You will work with three other neurologists and a great group of advanced practice providers, other outpatient neurologists, and a team of neurohospitalists who cover the inpatient needs of the facility.
They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a TN medical license, if necessary.
You will receive an annual compensation package with RVU incentives, medical benefits, and vacation/holiday time. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2737514.
- Join three other neurologists in a well-established outpatient practice
- All outpatient neurology with no hospital call, inpatient is handled by neurohospitalists
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1,500 affiliated providers
- Infusion suite with support for trigger point injections, Botox, and nerve blocks
- Excellent hospital-employed benefits
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work-life balance
- Smoky Mountains National Park is located within 45 minutes of Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert