Cincinnati is on the Ohio/Kentucky border and the banks of the Ohio River with an international airport, 3 major sports teams, 2 major universities, multiple art museums, and historical sites. Residents enjoy museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job 2740235.
- Partnership track after 2 years
- Competitive compensation with solid benefits
- Large multi-specialty group with a stellar reputation
- Opportunity to build in your chosen subspecialty
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- Work out of 1 hospital
- Ancillary services including top notch infusion therapy center and group owned MRI
- Physician owned with lots of autonomy and support for success
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail