You will enjoy practicing in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Loan repayment available with an NHSC score of 19
- Monday through Friday with some Saturdays, optional
- Option for 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days
- Call rotates amongst providers and averages 4 weeks per year
- 18 to 24 walk-ins and appointments per day
- Personalized care for adults from ages 18 to 65 and older
- Interested in and passionate about helping the underserved an uninsured
- 37 minutes to Providence, RI and 1 hour to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail