Primary Care Physician Needed in Massachusetts
- New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Loan repayment available with an NHSC score of 19
- Monday through Friday with some Saturdays, optional
- Option for 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days
- Call rotates amongst providers and averages 4 weeks per year
- 18 to 24 walk-ins and appointments per day
- Personalized care for adults from ages 18 to 65 and older
- Interested in and passionate about helping the underserved an uninsured
- 37 minutes to Providence, RI and 1 hour to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert