Solo Gastroenterologist Position in Virginia
- Wytheville, Virginia
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
You will receive a base salary guarantee with wRVU and a quality incentive. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2607556.
- Loan repayment offered
- Medical director title available with stipend
- Solo position, 2 other GIs in the community
- ERCP and EUS preferred, but not required
- BC or BE in gastroenterology
- J-1 and H-1Bs can apply
- Endless outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert