Bread and Butter Gastroenterology Job Opportunity in North Carolina
- Greenville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This partnership opportunity has a generous compensation package with collections. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of PTO, 7 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Please call Chris Gachette at 954.837.2772 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership potential
- Excellent bonus structure
- Established private group
- Bread and butter GI opportunity
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Scribes and highly efficient practice
- Fellows welcome
- Quality-of-life setting in charming North Carolina
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert