Gastroenterologist Opportunity With a Large, Multispecialty Group in Upstate New York
- Jamestown, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Position Type
You will be working with 1 of the top hospitals in upstate New York. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a NY medical license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2658088.
- Join a top-rated multi-specialty group/health system with exceptional salary and benefits
- Full range of gastroenterology procedures available
- Services include SBCE, esophageal manometry, EGD, dilation, access for routine colonoscopies
- Existing patient base awaits with plenty of referrals
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Family-oriented community with a low cost of living
- Live in 1 of several beautiful lakefront communities situated on the shores of Lake Chautauqua
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert