A gastroenterologist opportunity with a Monday through Friday schedule is now available in North Carolina. You will be the first GI for this excellent hospital that is starting their own GI group and is planning to grow to 4 GIs. The call schedule is not set up, but several general surgeons are stepping in to assist with the call as the program builds. There will be leadership potential as the program grows. Come be a part of 1 of the largest health systems in North Carolina.
You will receive a competitive compensation and quality metric bonuses, potential sign-on or resident/fellow stipend, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 1 week of CME and $2,7000, 403(b) and 457(b) with employer match, malpractice with tail coverage, and relocation assistance. They are a non-profit, so the physician might qualify for some government options for loan repayment.
Fayetteville is situated near the coastal plain and the popular Sandhills resort area of North Carolina. Known for its mild winters, many fine golf courses, and proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches along the southeast coast and mountain views to the west.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2660449
- Be the first GI for this amazing hospital system
- Plan is to grow to 4 GIs
- With growth comes leadership potential
- Hospital-employed position working Monday through Friday
- ERCP and EUS
- H-1B (cap exempt) visa candidates welcomed
- Fayetteville has a great low cost of living
- Located 1 hour south of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail