Private Practice Adding a Gastroenterologist With 1-Year Partnership-Track
- Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
They are offering a $500K+ salary, negotiable based on experience. There is a partnership potential with minimal buy in after the 1st year of employment. You will also receive 4 weeks of vacation in year 1, standard benefits, relocation assistance, dedicated time and funding for CME, and paid malpractice insurance. Low cost of living with no state income tax. Student loan repayment assistance may also be available.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2672532.
- 1-year partnership track with a $500K+ salary negotiable based on experience
- Established private gastroenterology group
- ERCP skills are ideal, but not required, and EUS is available
- Join 4 GIs and 1 full-time NP
- Ambulatory endoscopy center located next to outpatient office
- Both experienced gastroenterologists and graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert