Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Portland, Oregon
- Portland, Oregon
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered up to $90K in student loan repayment, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, $30K sign-on, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this diverse city with unique shops, museums, art galleries, libraries, dining venues, and sporting events. Portland is a progressive city offering an exceptional quality of life.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $90K in student loan repayment and $30K sign-on bonus
- Both general GI and advanced procedures (ERCP)
- 50% procedures and 50% clinic time
- Monday through Friday with 4-hours blocks of clinic or procedures
- 1:3 call schedule (work closely with the hospitalist group)
- No clinic work during on-call week
- 30 minute appointments
- Community-focused, collaborative, compassionate, and flexible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert