BC/BE Fellowship-Trained Gastroenterologist With $700,000 Minimum Salary
- Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
You will enjoy living and working in this award-winning small city. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family. You also have the option of living and working in Wausau and/or Eau Claire.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at (954) 837-2635 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2687838.
- $700K guaranteed salary for 2 years
- RVU and partnership income after 2 years for outstanding income potential
- Join a 100-year-old well-established, physician-lead organization
- Excellent work-life balance with 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of CME to start
- ERCP and/or EUS is highly desired
- Work in a 10-room GI unit with 5 other gastroenterologists in a collegial setting
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Marshfield is an extremely safe community with an excellent school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert