Gastroenterologist Is Needed at a Beautiful Arkansas Medical Facility
- Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and an established team of physicians. The facility welcomes both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. If you do not have an active AR medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to helping you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorships are available.
If you are interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2727368.
- Join two other gastroenterologists in a growing and thriving practice
- 100% outpatient with no call and no weekends
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday until 12 pm
- Significant income potential due to growth (currently booked out 3 months)
- Endoscopy center is on the campus and the clinic is connected to the hospital by a skywalk
- Golf courses, country club, and great schools
- Live in Little Rock or a beautiful community in Pine Bluff or White Hall
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert