Gastroenterologist Needed in Beautiful Western Colorado
- Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This beautiful hospital is starting a new gastroenterology clinic, and you will join another gastroenterologist. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call that is shared with an independent GI group and ER physicians. The incoming physician will work in the clinic for 4 1/2 days and have a 1/2 day for administrative work each week. They are also looking for an experienced and board-certified bread and butter GI.
This hospital-employed opportunity has an earning potential in year 3 in the 75% western MGMA percentile. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, 5 days of CME with $4K stipend, multiple retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2746243.
- Work in a small hospital that looks like a ski chalet (seriously you have to see this place)
- Brand-new clinic and endoscopy suite exclusively for gastroenterology on the hospital campus
- Advanced procedures are optional
- Take over the practice from a gastroenterologist who is leaving (be busy from day one)
- World-renowned fly fishing close by in Basalt, CO
- Some of the best skiing in the world in Aspen and Vail, CO
- Close to the world's largest hot springs
- Potential for 75% western MGMA percentile in year 3
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert