An exciting gastroenterologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in beautiful western Colorado.
This beautiful hospital is starting a new gastroenterology clinic, and you will join another gastroenterologist. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call that is shared with an independent GI group and ER physicians. The incoming physician will work in the clinic for 4 1/2 days and have a 1/2 day for administrative work each week. They are also looking for an experienced and board-certified bread and butter GI.
This hospital-employed opportunity has an earning potential in year 3 in the 75% western MGMA percentile. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, 5 days of CME with $4K stipend, multiple retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2746243.
- Work in a small hospital that looks like a ski chalet (seriously you have to see this place)
- Brand-new clinic and endoscopy suite exclusively for gastroenterology on the hospital campus
- Advanced procedures are optional
- Take over the practice from a gastroenterologist who is leaving (be busy from day one)
- World-renowned fly fishing close by in Basalt, CO
- Some of the best skiing in the world in Aspen and Vail, CO
- Close to the world's largest hot springs
- Potential for 75% western MGMA percentile in year 3
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail