Permanent GI Needed in New Hampshire
- Littleton, New Hampshire
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed salary with production bonuses
- Open to general GI or ERCP
- 30 days of PTO annually
- Endoscopy suite located next to office
- Full support staff including nurse anesthesia
- Call not to exceed 1:4
- No state sales or income tax
- Beautiful, outdoorsy New England community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert