General Gastroenterologist Is Needed in Oregon
- Medford, Oregon
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Gastroenterology, General Practice
- Position Type
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position with an annual retention bonus
- 30 days of PTO and 10 days of CME
- General gastroenterology, no ERPC or EUS
- Work out of 1 hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Typically cover call on surgery days
- Join 2 gastroenterologists and 2 NP's
- Additional support staff of 4 MAs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert