A hospital in downtown Philadelphia is looking for an Academic Motility Specialist to perform clinical procedures and round with GI Motility fellows.
Responsibilities include performing Motility procedures and rounding with GI Motility fellows. You will round with up to 14 GI fellows, have 2 days of procedures, and a half day of administration.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary augmented by RVU income above target, quality bonuses, and a robust benefits package that includes medical benefits, 403(b) or 457 plus 3% matching, CME, PTO, holidays, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job 2778333.
- Join a world renown motility specialist and learn from the best
- Mix of clinical gastroenterology, motility procedures, and a half day of administration
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community and the fellows you mentor
- Call handled by fellows
- Guaranteed salary with tiered RVU over target production plus quality bonuses
- Work for a financially stable, non-profit health system
- Occurrence-based malpractice with 100% paid tail
- Philly favorite, The Victor Cafe, comes highly recommended; ask consultant Tim for details
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail