Cardiologist Needed in New Jersey Only 15 Minutes From NYC
- Teaneck, New Jersey
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent location just 15 miles from NYC
- Well established hospital-based facility
- Nationally ranked and awarded as a best place to work in NJ
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- Monday - Friday work week
- Non-invasive position
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including full medical coverage for provider and family members
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert